Saturday, December 26, 2009

Earn FREE gift cards and cash!

I'm realizing how easy it is to earn FREE money just from clicking or searching. Why not join in and get some of your own?

Swagbucks is a site that allows you to search the internet and earn swaggage (swag bucks). You can also sign up for offers (some of them FREE!), shop and even trade in your old cell phone to earn more bucks. Trade in your swagbucks for free gift cards and other great items. Check back here to my blog often for codes that give you free swagbucks!

Inboxdollars lets you earn CASH by reading emails (the main way I earn here), taking surveys and completing offers. You'll get a $5 sign-up bonus if you click here. :)

MyPoints is also great. I earn 95% of my points from them just by clicking on their emails. I've redeemed points for free gift cards to Target, CVS and Walgreens in the past. I have enough points right now to redeem for a $100 card somewhere but I just can't decide which gift card to get or if I should get a few $25 cards instead. I don't have a link to give you but if you send me your email I can send you a referral and you get 250 points for signing up that way otherwise you get 100pts when you open a new account without a referral.

Finally, there's YouData. It's a site you have to log into and then click on the ads. They send you payment via PayPal so it's cold, hard CASH for clicking! :)

These are the programs I use to earn my FREE gift cards and FREE cash. Gotta love it! :)

No comments: