Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm baaaaack! Did you miss me?

I missed you! I missed the deals. I missed the rush of knowing I was able to share the scores with others! At the urging of a great friend going through deal withdrawls I'm back to blogging. The moving is over and the house is somewhat settled so I'm going to do my best to keep you updated on what's HOT in the world of kids, kars and koupons!

Today I'm going to talk about reward programs.


First up, my favorite - Swagbucks. If you search for things on the internet and aren't earning FREE gift cards from places like Amazon.com and Target then you're walking right past free money! In just the last month I've redeemed points for $15 in Amazon gift cards!


My next rewards program for you to join is Disney Movie Rewards. Did you join? Okay, great! Now go raid your Disney movie stash and enter in all of the codes from the movies you have (mostly ones from the last couple of years...older movies won't have them) and see how many points you have! I had over 600 points from various movies that still had the little "inserts" in them! Did you sed Tangled last week? You can mail them your movie ticket stub for more points! Hooked yet? Well, starting today and everyday from now until Christmas you can earn free points as part of ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas Event! Just click here. Go to the middle of the page and look for the red and yellow DMR star logo and click on that. Log into your account and you should get 5 points! Even if you never buy (or go see in the theater) a Disney movie you can still earn points on a somewhat regular basis just from the free codes they publish!

On the local "homefront," I was at HEB today and they had the Glade air freshener spray in Apple Cinnamon scent on sale for $.97 and there were tearpads with coupons good for $3/3 Glade Holiday Scent items so they were better than free! Randall's has ALL of the scents on sale for $.99 this week. There's a vanilla scent that's part of the holiday collection so if you can get your hands on some of the $3/3 coupons to use there, you could stock up on some for FREE that could be used year-round!

That's all for today. I'm busy getting prepared for making 3 cakes this weekend. That's another story, another day.

No comments: